The CitruSolution Process
The CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning System uses a citrus-based cleaning solution that is manufactured by us. Its outstanding formula eliminates those residual problems caused by steam and shampoo cleaning, so the carpets stay cleaner longer.
- First, we pre-spray the entire carpet with a light mist of the CitruSolution – enough to make the carpet fibers slightly damp.
- Then, we use an industrial buffer with a circular brush and a cloth pad under the machine to brush the carpet. The buffer is very heavy and the weight of the buffer presses the brush into the carpet fibers to remove any deeply embedded soil, dirt, and hair.
- After the carpet is brushed, the CitruSolution actively works to brighten the carpet to its original color. The carpet is still slightly wet, but will dry quickly. Note: The carpet pad is not wet; only the carpet fibers that required the cleaning.
- After a few minutes, we vacuum the carpet with a commercial vacuum cleaner. This vacuum cleaner is very powerful and ensures that all the loose dirt and hair is removed from the carpet.
The carpet is now clean and will dry very quickly. Most carpets are dry within two hours, and the room will retain its citrus fragrance for several days.
- The CitruSolution will evaporate within a matter of hours. Note: The CitruSolution Cleaning Process does not leave a soapy residue in your carpet, unlike other carpet cleaning services which use water extraction to remove a portion of the soap solution used on your carpet.
What our clients say
Paul did an incredible job cleaning the carpet in my home. He showed up on time, got stains out I never thought would come out and left my house smelling wonderful. His service and professionalism was second to none. I highly recommend his service!
We received outstanding communication and customer service from Jessie, which is rare in this day and age. He did a great job of cleaning our carpet and explained the technology of the system he uses. We will use him again. I would never want to use a standard carpet cleaning company again. Thanks Jessie for a job very well done, carpet looks great!
OMGosh! I feel so relaxed and happy in my home again, thanks to CitruSolution! We are first-time pet owners, and our little Yorkie has been extremely difficult to house-train. I was so concerned that all the stains could not be removed from the carpet, and then… CitruSolution came to our rescue! Our carpet is so clean, and it’s not soaked and wet as when other companies have cleaned it in the past! Service with CitruSolution is always professional and timely with communication before, during, and after the cleaning! Also, we are hooked on that ‘magic in a bottle’ they use and sell! It smells so good and gets the job done on our carpet between cleanings. Thank you for your courteous, knowledgeable, professional, and high-quality service! You rock!
Who we are?
We are the original CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning Professionals. We specialize in Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Auto | Boat | RV Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Auto | Boat | RV Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
It’s very important to get your rugs cleaned at least once a year. Even a quick vacuuming of your area rugs should be done periodically – at least if you live in an area where there is a lot of traffic. This helps to ensure that your rugs retain their value and last a long time. A good area rug cleaning service will remove dust and dirt, restore colors and revitalize tones, thus giving the […]
When you decide to do DIY Upholstery Cleaning, you will need a few supplies to make the process go smoothly. You will first need a soft cloth, clean Terry cloth, and a spray bottle for your foam cleaner. The easiest way to clean the pieces is with a carpet sweeper, especially if you have pets in the house. It will effectively sweep the dirt and debris off of the furniture and any areas where the […]
Carpet cleaning is the process of removing stains, soil, allergens, and allergens from the carpets. Carpet cleaning is a common service that is offered by most home improvement centers. Carpet cleaning is done to remove dirt, stains, and allergens in the carpets. Common methods used for carpet cleaning include dry cleaning, hot water extraction, steam cleaning, and carpet shampooing. Dry cleaning involves the removal of dirt and stain using solvent-based solutions. The drying time of […]