The CitruSolution Process
The CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning System uses a citrus-based cleaning solution that is manufactured by us. Its outstanding formula eliminates those residual problems caused by steam and shampoo cleaning, so the carpets stay cleaner longer.
- First, we pre-spray the entire carpet with a light mist of the CitruSolution – enough to make the carpet fibers slightly damp.
- Then, we use an industrial buffer with a circular brush and a cloth pad under the machine to brush the carpet. The buffer is very heavy and the weight of the buffer presses the brush into the carpet fibers to remove any deeply embedded soil, dirt, and hair.
- After the carpet is brushed, the CitruSolution actively works to brighten the carpet to its original color. The carpet is still slightly wet, but will dry quickly. Note: The carpet pad is not wet; only the carpet fibers that required the cleaning.
- After a few minutes, we vacuum the carpet with a commercial vacuum cleaner. This vacuum cleaner is very powerful and ensures that all the loose dirt and hair is removed from the carpet.
The carpet is now clean and will dry very quickly. Most carpets are dry within two hours, and the room will retain its citrus fragrance for several days.
- The CitruSolution will evaporate within a matter of hours. Note: The CitruSolution Cleaning Process does not leave a soapy residue in your carpet, unlike other carpet cleaning services which use water extraction to remove a portion of the soap solution used on your carpet.
What our clients say
Paul did an incredible job cleaning the carpet in my home. He showed up on time, got stains out I never thought would come out and left my house smelling wonderful. His service and professionalism was second to none. I highly recommend his service!
We received outstanding communication and customer service from Jessie, which is rare in this day and age. He did a great job of cleaning our carpet and explained the technology of the system he uses. We will use him again. I would never want to use a standard carpet cleaning company again. Thanks Jessie for a job very well done, carpet looks great!
OMGosh! I feel so relaxed and happy in my home again, thanks to CitruSolution! We are first-time pet owners, and our little Yorkie has been extremely difficult to house-train. I was so concerned that all the stains could not be removed from the carpet, and then… CitruSolution came to our rescue! Our carpet is so clean, and it’s not soaked and wet as when other companies have cleaned it in the past! Service with CitruSolution is always professional and timely with communication before, during, and after the cleaning! Also, we are hooked on that ‘magic in a bottle’ they use and sell! It smells so good and gets the job done on our carpet between cleanings. Thank you for your courteous, knowledgeable, professional, and high-quality service! You rock!
Who we are?
We are the original CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning Professionals. We specialize in Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Auto | Boat | RV Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Auto | Boat | RV Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
The Life of Your Furniture and Carpets – Upholstery Cleaning Upholstery cleaning (like you may assume) is simply the procedure of cleaning your upholstery. However, the procedure is much more complicated than it may sound at first. For one thing, upholstery made from natural fabrics such as cotton is often extremely delicate. The fabric can be easily damaged if the cleaning agent used is not meant for that material. This can easily happen if the […]
Carpet cleaning is a task that homeowners must perform on a regular basis in order to prevent sickness and damage to carpets. Carpet cleaning is often done to get rid of stains, dirt, and pet allergens in carpets. Common techniques include wet-clean, dry-clean, and steam cleaning. Wet-clean carpet cleaning methods to clean the carpet by using deionized water, low temperatures, and chemicals. Dry cleaning utilizes hot or cold water, detergents, or vacuum cleaners to clean […]
Tips On How To Wash Carpet With Ease Area Rug Cleaning As your rug will collect dust from the surrounding area, it is important to regularly clean your rugs. If you don’t, then dust can build up and make your rugs look ugly. The rug cleaning professional will inspect both sides of your rug and take pictures, as well as document any special need for treatment or repair. It’s good to know that most area […]