The CitruSolution Process
The CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning System uses a citrus-based cleaning solution that is manufactured by us. Its outstanding formula eliminates those residual problems caused by steam and shampoo cleaning, so the carpets stay cleaner longer.
- First, we pre-spray the entire carpet with a light mist of the CitruSolution – enough to make the carpet fibers slightly damp.
- Then, we use an industrial buffer with a circular brush and a cloth pad under the machine to brush the carpet. The buffer is very heavy and the weight of the buffer presses the brush into the carpet fibers to remove any deeply embedded soil, dirt, and hair.
- After the carpet is brushed, the CitruSolution actively works to brighten the carpet to its original color. The carpet is still slightly wet, but will dry quickly. Note: The carpet pad is not wet; only the carpet fibers that required the cleaning.
- After a few minutes, we vacuum the carpet with a commercial vacuum cleaner. This vacuum cleaner is very powerful and ensures that all the loose dirt and hair is removed from the carpet.
The carpet is now clean and will dry very quickly. Most carpets are dry within two hours, and the room will retain its citrus fragrance for several days.
- The CitruSolution will evaporate within a matter of hours. Note: The CitruSolution Cleaning Process does not leave a soapy residue in your carpet, unlike other carpet cleaning services which use water extraction to remove a portion of the soap solution used on your carpet.
What our clients say
Paul did an incredible job cleaning the carpet in my home. He showed up on time, got stains out I never thought would come out and left my house smelling wonderful. His service and professionalism was second to none. I highly recommend his service!
We received outstanding communication and customer service from Jessie, which is rare in this day and age. He did a great job of cleaning our carpet and explained the technology of the system he uses. We will use him again. I would never want to use a standard carpet cleaning company again. Thanks Jessie for a job very well done, carpet looks great!
OMGosh! I feel so relaxed and happy in my home again, thanks to CitruSolution! We are first-time pet owners, and our little Yorkie has been extremely difficult to house-train. I was so concerned that all the stains could not be removed from the carpet, and then… CitruSolution came to our rescue! Our carpet is so clean, and it’s not soaked and wet as when other companies have cleaned it in the past! Service with CitruSolution is always professional and timely with communication before, during, and after the cleaning! Also, we are hooked on that ‘magic in a bottle’ they use and sell! It smells so good and gets the job done on our carpet between cleanings. Thank you for your courteous, knowledgeable, professional, and high-quality service! You rock!
Who we are?
We are the original CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning Professionals. We specialize in Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Auto | Boat | RV Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Auto | Boat | RV Carpet Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
How to Clean Carpets in Easy Steps? Upholstery cleaning should not be a very difficult task. However, in some circumstances, it can be quite an arduous task and you may find that it can become necessary to clean the carpeting in your home on a regular basis. If this is the case then you should have no problems in ensuring that you have the right type of carpet cleaning equipment to use. Carpet cleaning can […]
How to Clean Your Area Rugs – These Tips Will Help You Keep Your Rug Clean and Looks New For a Long Time
When it comes to Area rugs, there are many things that you need to do before cleaning them. You should know these things if you want to make sure that you get your rug to be looking as good as new. First, you need to take your rug and start looking for the dirt and stains. Get a rag or cloth that is special for rugs. This way, you won’t end up destroying your rug […]
Upholstery cleaning is a necessity, and it is often neglected as a homeowner becomes familiar with his house. Yet, when it is neglected, problems may arise that may cost you much more than just the money you would have saved from the problem that occurred during the carpeting cleaning process. As an example, when the vacuum cleaner turns up with a sticky carpet residue on it, the cleaning itself is not done in the right […]